How to Purchase Firearms Online
We, BP FIREARMS COMPANY LLC. sell firearms, ammo and custom firearms only in accordance with Federal, State, and Local firearm laws.
In order to Purchase Firearms Online:
You must be 18 or older to purchase long guns and 21 or older to purchase hand guns. Check your local & state laws. You must complete the following steps listed below before we can process your order.
1. Verify that the product you wish to purchase from BP FIREARMS COMPANY LLC. meet your state, county, or city firearm laws.
2. Once you have completed your firearm purchase online. You will receive an order confirmation e-mail.
3. Find a local FFL that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL and will help you with your transaction.
4. Contact your FFL and tell them you would like to transfer a firearm from BP FIREARMS COMPANY LLC. This transaction is solely between you and the FFL holder.
5. Once your FFL holder receives your firearm; you will need to pick it up.
Firearm Restrictions by State:
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms.
Blackpowder Firearms Restrictions:
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering blackpowder firearms.
NOTE: For all other states, we can ship most blackpowder firearms directly to you.